STEAM KEYS: All users that purchase on PLAYISM will receive a FREE Steam key!
About the Game
Assault Android Cactus is an arcade style twin stick shooter set in a vivid sci fi universe. Junior Constable Cactus is outside her pay grade when she responds to a distress call and ends up stranded on a crippled space freighter under attack by its own robot workers.
Utilising a draining battery mechanic in place of lives, Assault Android Cactus challenges you to think fast and keep the bullets flying, blending the gameplay of western styled arena shooters with aspects of Japanese indies style bullet hell as you charge head first through transforming stages, massive boss battles and an eclectic cast of characters on the way to saving the day.
Fight against massive bosses with up to four friends in the Co-op mode!
- 9 playable androids, each with a distinct play style and personality
- 25 stage campaign spread across five areas of the ship, face down giant bosses, earn characters and uncover the story of the Genki Star
- Dive into the Infinity Drive to test your skill and endurance or challenge the Daily Drive to pit your wits against the community
- Supports keyboard or joypad and 1 to 4 players with local co-op
- Unlock game modifying EX options, Codex entries, artwork and more for wrecking robots
Dodge through insane bullet-hell to survive!
Assault Android Cactus is our attempt to recapture the feeling of arcade and Dreamcast era games and deliver something deeply satisfying for lovers of skill based games while offering a fresh take on the twin stick shooter.
We wanted to make an indie game that many people could enjoy but would feel rewarding for the most hardcore players and hope you enjoy playing it as much as we did developing it!