STEAM KEYS: All users that purchase Wyv and Keep on PLAYISM will receive a FREE Steam key once the game is released on Steam!
With Wyv and Keep we wanted to create a fresh approach to co-op gameplay. Every puzzle requires both characters to solve, but a single player can switch between the characters and play alone just as two best friends can work together to advance. The game is equally fun both ways, and is packed with some of the most challenging and unique puzzle platforming ever.
A Jolly Corpse grew up during the 16-bit era and continue to live it to this day. We strive to create authentic pixel art worlds, and every sprite and every level is lovingly crafted. We don’t make “retro” games, we just build games the old-fashioned way.
On keyboard, player 1 uses the arrow keys, control, and spacebar. Player 2 uses the NumPad. Controls can be changed via the Options menu.
● Fully Co-operative - Innovative dual-character gameplay enables both characters to be controlled by either one or two players.
● Online Enabled - Play the entire game through with a partner from halfway around the world.
● Challenging Gameplay - Over 60 exciting levels, spanning around 20 hours of brain-teasing gameplay.
● Hidden Secrets - Collect hoards of hidden treasure, discover challenging bonus levels, and unlock all six different endings.
● Stunning Pixel Art - Lovingly handcrafted characters and environments.
● Fantastic Music - Featuring a full 20-track OST by accomplished musician Luke Thomas.
● High Fashion - Discover the secret in-game pygmy shop, and collect a wide assortment of stylish hats.
● Cupcakes - They're a girl's favorite!